Promote fine motor skills and concentration
Materials you will need:
- Tissue Roll
- Green coloured paper
- Small googly eyes
1. Cut a long strip of green paper, as wide as the paper roll. Also cut 2 pairs of legs and a pair of "eyes" out of green paper. Make sure the "eyes" are slightly larger than the googly eye stickers.
2. Glue the green paper around the paper roll.
3. Glue the green eyes on the inner side of the paper roll.
4. Stick two googly eyes stickers.
5. Draw facial details with black marker.